#105: Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
I LOVE making (and of course completing) lists! And it’s because I love lists so much, that I’m struggling to decide what to write my list on…
After much deliberation, I’ve decided to write my top five achievements so far in life (I was going to write my five favourite restaurants but that’s not as fun).
1) Conquering the mighty junket: I’ve realised that I love interviewing people – which others have said could be down to the fact that I enjoy learning about other people’s life experiences (and taking inspiration from them), but to have the confidence to do it on camera… ’nuff said. Which is why it deserves a place on my list!
2) Passing my driving test, with a mean downhill left reverse (My list wouldn’t be complete without this victorious day!).
3) Teaching myself how to edit junket interviews: recently I interviewed Nigel, the resident baddie from Rio 2, voiced by Jemaine Clement (who was in another room at the time, voicing the robot cockatoo). Since no one in the team knows how to edit junkets (my brother edited my Iceland ones), I was in charge of piecing together the two streams of video and I’m quite pleased to announce, it turned out very well!
4) Achieving a 2:1 in my degree even though during my final year, I was in and out of hospital (due to a reoccurring stomach virus, which thankfully was a one time thing and hasn’t affected me since).
5) Multi-tasking jobs: so not only am I the Editorial and Marketing Assistant at NG Kids, but I’m also frequently the Events Manager and the Editor of NG Kids ALiVE! I also recently took the role of proofreader, too, which I’ve really enjoyed.