#69: Tell us how your week went by putting together a playlist of five songs that represent it.
Well my first thought with this prompt was… ‘uh-oh, this may take a while!’, so I thought to make the process a little quicker, I’ll simply note down the song that instantly springs to mind after writing what I’d done! Sorted!
1. I’d booked last week off as holiday since it was my birthday and what a gloriously sunny week it was – Walking on Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves.
2. I spent the weekend before my week off, approving footage for Ancient Egypt Alive (as it needed licensing whilst I was away) – Walk Like an Egyptian by The Bangles.
3. During my week off I begun training for my Sport Relief charity run, which was tougher than expected since I’ve never been an exercise bunny and the run is in two weeks time eeek! – Keep on Running by The Spender Davis Group.
4. Having the week off meant I could catch up on some much needed sleep (although I only had two lie in’s thanks to my new training regime!) but it also meant if need be, I could have a cosy afternoon nap (which only happened once) – The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.
5. Finally, it was my birthday and I turned the grand old age of 25! Many people expected me to take it easy and maybe indulge in a bit of pampering… oh no my friend, not me. I spent my day in London climbing to the very top of St Paul’s Cathedral, experiencing an afternoon tea (which was a delight!) and then hitting the shops for a bit of retail therapy, where I bought some cool vintage style bed sheets – Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder (of course!).
That actually didn’t take as long as I initially thought and I thoroughly enjoyed it!